Every girl has her spending vice. You know what I mean; the one thing you can never stop buying regardless of how many you have. For some women it’s shoes, for others its beauty products. Mine is novelty handbags.
Shop the post!
When it comes to everyday handbags, I’m a creature of habit. I carry my Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 every day of the week. Spending time switching out my handbags every day just for it to sit in my file drawer at work is not a thing I want to spend time on. But for the weekends, particularly for the parks, it’s fun to switch it up.
I thought I’d do a little round-up for you of some novelty bags I’m currently salivating over and just waiting to “add to cart”.
1. Everyone needs a little classic Mickey Mouse.
2. Something seems fishy. Oh wait, it’s this cute Floudner bag.
3. Ice cream, anyone?
6. Cup of tea, anyone? Mrs. Potts is ready to serve!
7. This adorable cherry bucket bag with gingham lining would not only make a great every day summer bag, but would be a cute addition to a Lady and the Tramp ‘bound too.
8. Luke, I am your park bag. Roomy and ominous, this Darth Vader bag is sure to be a hit at Galaxy’s Edge.
9. As an investment piece, this Coach Mickey Mouse purse is splurge-worthy.
10. This one is perfect for EPCOT, and a great value at under $20.
Now bust out those debit cards and go forth and shop!